Saturday, October 11, 2008

20 weeks and the results please....

Well.... IT'S A BOY!!!! We think...











The 20 week ultrasound was pretty incredible. Although he wasn't in the best position for viewing boy/girl parts - he was face down, spine up with legs crossed - the doctor, as well as Adam and I, could see something between the legs. His head and femur measured at 19 1/2 weeks and everything looks healthy and normal. The doctor was really patient waiting for the baby to move, but the little guy must have been pretty comfortable because he stayed in the same position. We could see his little feet, his arms moving up to his face and his mouth opened several times too. We only got the one picture of his face, which frighteningly resembles Edvard Munch's The Scream painting! Although I've always thought the man in the painting was quite handsome.
We will most likely get another ultrasound for confirmation, but we are still so excited!

1 comment:

Marca said...

So VERY VERY happy for you two! I love your post. I enjoy the way you express yourself. And you're right, definitely handsome!